Tuesday, August 23, 2011

BCC Aftermath

I had such a great time at the convention this weekend and learned a lot from it. Definitely will have to be a little bit more prepared next time and show a lot more artwork.

The best part about these conventions for me is absorbing and taking everything in the show has to offer and seeing each person's unique style and craft. It's like I'm a giant sponge!!!! It's also great to be able to walk up to someone and hear what they have to say. It's also especially refreshing when they are super nice and humble about it (there are some that don't even look at you..). But hey, everyone is there to appreciate the awesomeness of comic book art and it's such a varied medium now compiled of different styles whether it's more manga-influenced, traditional, cartoony, etc. It is neverending.

I'll be posting some of the stuff I did and commissions I got as well in upcoming posts. Shout outs to all that came out to support me this weekend as well. For many, I know it was your first time and it truly meant a lot for me. So thanks and hope you enjoyed it as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment